Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the position of Project Associate, Project Assistant and Laboratory Mechanic for the Central Coir Research Institute (CCRI) sponsored project titled “Evaluation of Pavement Performance of Coir Reinforced Rural Roads in Tamilnadu” in the Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (also known as NIT Trichy or NITT), formerly called Regional Engineering College, Tiruchirappalli, is a public technical and research university near the city of Tiruchirappalli in Tamil Nadu, India. Founded in 1964, it is one of India’s oldest technical universities.
- Project Associate
- Project Assistant
- Laboratory Mechanic
- Project Associate: B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering with first class and M.E./ M.Tech. in any stream of Civil Engineering with first-class, from any recognized University/ Institute. (Preferably with GATE score)
- Project Assistant: B.E./ B.Tech. in Civil Engineering with first class, from any recognized University/ Institute.
- Laboratory Mechanic: Diploma in Civil Engineering with first class, from any recognized University/ Institute.
- Project Associate: Rs. 31,000 per month (consolidated)
- Project Assistant: Rs. 25,000 per month (consolidated)
- Laboratory Mechanic: Rs. 18,000 per month (consolidated)
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Eligible candidates may send their duly filled applications (only in the prescribed format) along with the copy of the relevant supporting documents by speed post/ courier to Dr. Sunitha V, Assistant Professor, Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015, superscribed on the cover “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PROJECT ASSOCIATE/ PROJECT ASSISTANT/ LABORATORY MECHANIC**UNDER COIR PROJECT” (**Strike out whichever post not applied for).
The last date for receipt of applications (hardcopy) is 19.04.2021. The advance copy may be sent to the mail id (email@example.com). Candidates before appearing for the Written Test and/or Interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
For full notification, click the link below.