Title of the project: “An Experimental and Theoretical Investigation on Narrow Thermal Hysteresis of Cu-Al-Be based SMA Actuator for Vibration Isolation”
Mechanical Engineering Stream with Material Science Engineering Essential Qualifications:
B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/Material Science with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5/10 CGPA)
M.Tech/M.E in Material Science with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5/10 CGPA).
A good GATE score will be an added advantage but not mandatory.
Those who are appearing for M.Tech/ M.E last semester may also apply.
Proof of M.Tech/ M.E certificate has to be provided during the time of interview.
- Basic exposure to XRD, EBSD and SEM Analysis
- Work experience related to casting of alloys.
- Ability to work in a team, good communication skills and experience in experimental research.
Age Limit: 28 years Salary: Rs. 27,500/month
Duration: Two years
How to apply:
Interested candidates must apply with the following documents:
- Cover letter,
- Bio-data with passport-sized photograph,
- Scanned copies of educational certificates and mark sheets, class XII onwards,
- GATE qualified certificate(Optional) and
- Scanned copies of Proof for research experience, special achievements and publications, if any.
The soft copies of all the above documents (pdf format) must be E-mailed to email@example.com (Dr. S. M. Murigendrappa) by 7th June 2017.
Interview will be held during June 2017.
Dr. S. M. Murigendrappa, Associate Professor,
Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Mangalore-575025, Karnataka.
Ph: +91 9343889072
To visit the official notification, click here.