Department of Electrical Engineering, NIT Srinagar is organizing a Workshop on Scientific and Technical Documentation Using LATEX during June 8-9.
About the Workshop:
LATEX is a high-quality typesetting system and is used for scientific documentation in all major universities and research institutions.
Some features at a glance:
- Typesetting thesis, dissertations, journal articles, technical reports, books, and presentations.
- Handling large documents containing sectioning, cross-references, tables, and figures.
- Typesetting of complex mathematical equations and formulae.
- Automatic generation of bibliographies and indexes.
The workshop aims at familiarising the participants with LATEX, with focus on motivating them to use it for scientific document preparation. In addition to a series of presentations on its features, hands-on training on using LATEX will be imparted.
Who Should Participate?
- Faculty members (from NIT Srinagar), research scholars, PG & final year UG students of NIT Srinagar, University of Kashmir, IUST, Central University, etc.
- Participants from all branches of engineering, sciences, and humanities are welcome.
A minimal fee of Rs. 500/- per participant (includes lunch/snacks, stationery).
Click here to apply.