About the Workshop
The Workshop on Recent Trends in Software Testing (RTST) will provide a forum for discussions on theoretical and practical aspects of advanced software testing, exchanging research ideas and challenges, exploring possible solutions and future directions.
The main goal of this workshop is to bring together researchers and practitioners from both academia and industry. The workshop mainly includes invited lectures on recent advances in software testing both from industry and academia.
The invited lectures will mainly cover the following areas: mc/dc testing, concolic testing, model based testing, object oriented testing strategies, regression testing, test case optimization and prioritization, testing of web, SOA and cloud based applications.
The invited talks will be delivered by experts from IITs, ISIs, faculty members of NIT, Rourkela, experts from other sister NITs & other reputed institutes and experts from industry. Besides this, the participants will be given hands on software testing using tools such as RFT, JaBUTi, TestComplete, JMeter, Jumble, SOAP UI etc.
How to Apply?
- Applications in the prescribed format and the registration fee as given below in the form of DD, drawn in favour of “CONFERENCE NIT ROURKELA” payable at SBI, NIT Branch, Rourkela (Code-2109) must reach the Convener on or before 30th June 2017.
- Registration fee includes workshop materials and banquet dinner.
- Accommodation may be provided in institute guest house/hostels on payment basis. For accommodation, participants have to mention it clearly in the application form and request for the same through email.
- Employees from Industry and R&D Organizations: Rs. 7,000
- Faculty from Academic Institutions: Rs. 2,000
- Full Time Research Scholars and Students* : Rs. 1,000
Accommodation Charges (per day per bed)
- Guest house (South block): Rs. 600
- Guest house (North block) Rs. 300
- Hostel: Rs. 100
*Limited number of participants will be reimbursed sleeper class to and from journey fare through the shortest route, on prior request, subject to availability of funds. The registration fee may be waived out for meritorious students on prior request, subject to availability of funds. Research scholars and students of NIT, Rourkela need not pay any registration fee.
Address for Correspondence
Dr. Durga Prasad Mohapatra
Asso. Professor & Convener, RTST – 2016
Department of Computer Science & Engg.
National Institute of Technology, Rourkela Rourkela-769 008, Odisha, India
Phone: 0661-2462356(O), 09437648628(Mob)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
To know more details about the workshop and to find the registration form for the workshop, click here.