NIT Rourkela invites applications for PG Program in Cybersecurity conducted via Edureka. More and more businesses today require skilled Cybersecurity professionals to stop phishers, hackers, and cybercriminals in their tracks. This has led to a huge demand for Cybersecurity professionals, but the supply hasn’t kept up. Thanks to this gap, there are a large number of highly paid job opportunities for Cybersecurity professionals.
Who is this program for
- Professionals seeking a transition to Cybersecurity domain from any background
- Cybersecurity professionals looking to enhance their skillsets
- Entrepreneurs who want to learn Cybersecurity to safeguard their venture
- Enthusiasts looking to enter the exciting world of Cybersecurity
- Mentorship from NITR Faculty
- Placement Assistance
- Industry Networking
- Custom Cyber Lab
A potential candidate could be a graduate with degrees such as BCA, MCA, B.E or B.Tech and must have studied PCM in 10+2.
- Operating System and Network Fundamentals
- Infrastructure Security
- Application Security
- Basics of Ethical Hacking
- Device Hacking
- Web Application Hacking
- Enterprise Security Architecture
- Digital Forensics
- Total Programme Fee: Rs 2,06,500 (Inclusive of GST)
- You stand a chance to win a scholarship up to Rs. 25,000/- through a test, the details of which are given in the link below.
Application ends on August 22, 2020 (40 Seats).
To enroll for this programme, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Edureka via an affiliate programme.