Applications are invited online from eligible candidates for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) for the academic session 2021-23 at the National Institute of Technology (NIT) Rourkela.
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Rourkela is an institution of national importance funded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. NIT Rourkela was established as Regional Engineering College (REC) on August 15, 1961.
- Any Graduate with 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% and 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% in case of SC/ ST candidates in the qualifying degree, from the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- The institution uses the CAT score for short-listing/ selecting the candidate for our Post-Graduate Programme(s) in Management (MBA).
The candidates appearing in the final semester/year examination may also apply for the above course. However, they have to produce their mark/ grade sheet showing 6.5 CGPA or 60% for general category candidates and 6.0 CGPA or 55% in case of SC/ ST candidates (as the case may be) in aggregate latest by 30th September 2021 failing which their admission will stand canceled.
The applicant has to appear for the CAT test and simultaneously has to apply for the School of Management, NIT Rourkela. Depending upon the Test Score, Career credentials, and other achievements, the candidate will be called for GD/ PI. In the second step, the School will select candidates out of prospective pools on the basis of Test Score, GD /PI performance, Work experience, and career marks.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Applicants are required to pay Rs. 500/- only towards application Fee through SBI Collect.
- Applicants are required to send a hard copy of the signed application form along with the Demand Draft to the Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, Odisha, Pin – 769008.
- The last date to apply is February 28, 2021.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.