NIT Rourkela invites online applications from eligible candidates for admission to M.A. in Development Studies Programme for the academic session 2020-22.
The candidates appearing qualifying degree final examination may also apply for the above programme. However, they are required to submit their mark/grade sheet showing 50% marks or 5.5/10 CGPA at the time of selection and admission, failing which the applicants must produce a certificate signed by the Principal or Registrar of the College/ University last attended stating that all examinations including practical necessary for award of the degree have been completed, in order to be eligible for admission, in the prescribed format given in the Annexure-I.
Such candidates have to produce their final result latest by 30th September 2020; else their admission will stand cancelled and all fees paid including Caution deposit will be forfeited by the Institute.
Interested candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria may submit an online application at following the instructions.
Applicants are advised to
- Read the Advertisement carefully,
- Read the instructions to fill up the online application form
- Fill up and submit the online application form accordingly.
- Pay non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- only through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director National Institute of Technology, Rourkela” payable at Rourkela.
- Application form will be available in the Institute website for online Submission: March 18th, 2020 (Monday)
- Closing date of online application: May 15th, 2020 (Friday)
- Last date of receipt of Hard copy of Application: May 20th, 2020 (Wednesday)
- Publication of list of applicants shortlisted for Written Test, Personal Interaction and Counselling: May 22nd, 2020 (Friday)
- Date of Written Test, Personal Interaction, Counselling and Admission: June 5th, 2020 (Friday)
- Registration for the 1st Semester (Tentative): July 21st, 2020 (Tuesday)
- Starting of class for the 1st Semester (Tentative): July 22nd, 2020 (Wednesday)
E-mail ID: admission[at]nitrkl.ac.in/ acad.res[at]nitrkl.ac.in