Considering the importance of Artificial Intelligence, Signal and Image Processing in various applications, the course is mainly intended to train the students, research scholars, faculties and industry personnel for exploring the novel applications.
To meet the growing demands in the above mentioned fields, this course will focus on theoretical as well as practical demonstrations for creating opportunities to the professionals in right platform. Participants will get an opportunity with Hands-on training of NI LabVIEW.
- Navigating LabVIEW
- Troubleshooting and Debugging VIs
- Implementing a VI
- Developing Modular Applications
- Creating and Leveraging Structures
- Managing File Resources
- Using Sequential and State Machine Algorithms
- Solving Dataflow Challenges Using Variables
- Controlling the User Interface
- Creating and Distributing Applications
- Introduction to Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and Analysis
- Digital Image Processing (DIP) using NI LabVIEW
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Algorithm Development using NI LabVIEW.
Intended attendees: The course is designed primarily to train students, professionals, scholars and faculties to take up Artificial Intelligence, Signal and Image Processing as a career option in academic and industry.
B.Tech/M.Tech/B.Sc/ M.Sc/Ph.D Students: INR 2,800.00
Faculty/Industry Personnel: INR 5,000.00
Registration Fee includes Stationary Kit, Soft and Hard Copy of Study Materials, Participation Certificate, Refreshment etc.
Payment should be done through NEFT (Online Banking).
Account Name: Continuing Education, NIT RKL,
Bank Name: State Bank of India,
Branch Name: SBI, NIT, Campus, Rourkela,
Account Number: 10138951784,
IFSC Code: SBIN0002109.
Scanned copy of the Registration Form and Online Payment Details should be sent through email.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application through E-Mail – 25th May
- Regn. Confirmation by E-mail – 28th May
- Course Commencement – 15th June
Mr. Debajit De: +91-7064247808, Mr. S. Nanda: +91-9438128546
Coordinator, STC on Artificial Intelligence,
Signal & Image Processing using NI LabVIEW
Dept. of EE, National Institute of Technology Rourkela-769008,
NOTE: Mail Subject must be superscribed as “Registration for STC on Artificial Intelligence, Signal & Image Processing using NI LabVIEW”
For more details, please see the official notification here.