Department of Electrical Engineering National Institute of Technology (NIT) Raipur is inviting Walk-in-Interview from Interested and motivated candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a time-bound research project for a temporary period purely on contractual basis.
Design and Development of Low-Cost Multiple Port Power Electronic Interface for Solar Photovoltaic Applications.
Principal & Co-Principal Investigator
- Dr. Ramnarayan Patel Associate Professor Department of Electrical Engineering, NIT Raipur.
- Dr. Lalit Kumar Assistant Professor Department of Electrical Engineering, NIT Raipur.
Science and Engineering Research Board under the CRG Scheme, File No.CRG/20l8/004920 Dated 04/06/2019.
Tenure of Scheme
Three Years and performance will be reviewed on a yearly basis for continuation.
(Consolidated) As per MHRD norms for JRF.
BE/B.Tech with NET, GATE Qualification or M.Tech/M.E/MS in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or relevant discipline.
Prior research/work experience on Power Electronics Converters, Photovoltaic Application, Good Programming skill and Knowledge of MATLAB/ Simulink and a similar domain is desirable.
Selected eligible candidate will be encouraged to apply for the Ph.D. program in the Institute.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview on August 9 at 10: 30 AM in Department of Electrical Engineering NIT Raipur along with the completed application form in the prescribed format available here and original certificates.
Terms & Conditions
1. The above position is purely temporary and continuation of the fellowship is subject to satisfactory performance and review after each year.
2. Candidates are required to appear for the interview with a photocopy of the application form, a brief bio-data, and all relevant original certificates with a set of self-attested photocopies of the certificates with two passport photographs.
3. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in interview.
4. Selected candidates will not be permitted to claim for any regular/part-time appointments in this institute or any other institutes during this period.
5. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
6. The appointment shall be co-terminus with the project.