NIT, Raipur is organising a National Conference on Health Communication. It shall provide an interdisciplinary platform to leading academicians, researchers, scholars, counselors for the presentation of new advances and research findings in the field of Health Communication. This conference shall emphasize on local knowledge and beliefs in understanding and improving health and health communication systems.
The one day schedule will include lectures, paper and poster presentations. Papers are invited from participants on the conference themes.
- Health and people’s social context
- Societal inequalities, stigmatization and health communication
- Health communication and digital divide
- Actors/agency (doctors, patients) and health
- Health and interpersonal communication
- Health communication and media
- CSR and public health
- Equity issues in public health
- Ethics and ethical issues
- Health behavior change
- Information technology and public health
- Health policy and research
- Public health education and promotion
- NGOs and public health
- Shared decision making
- Barriers, breakthroughs and best practices
Who can Submit
Students and research scholars
How to Submit
Submit your abstract (250 words) to email@example.com. Please send an informative abstract in English along with a brief biography of the author.
Acceptance for paper presentation shall be decided by the review committee within three working days of receiving the abstract.
UG/PG/Ph.D. students: 1000 INR
Internal Faculty of NITRR: 1500 INR
Academics/Faculty/Health experts/educators/administrators: 2000 INR
Abstract submission deadline: July 29, 2019
Registration deadline: August 1, 2019
Full paper submission: August 4, 2019
Dr. Moksha Singh
Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
NIT Raipur (CG) – 492 010
Contact No.: +91-9977958789