Course on Enhancing Interpersonal and Communication Skills for Career Development @ NIT, Raipur [July 23-27]: Register by July 22
About the institute
National Institute of Technology, Raipur, is a publicly funded premier engineering and research institution located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India. Founded in 1956 with two engineering disciplines, mining and metallurgy, the institute is one of the oldest institute in National Institutes of Technology system.
About the course
The world has witnessed major technological and social developments that have changed the way we learn, communicate, comprehend and vision our society. STTPs on, Communication and Society shall focus on this transition and provide a platform for scholars, researchers and practitioners to discuss interdisciplinary research, practices and recent developments in the field of communication, society, culture and social change.
- Introduction to Professional English
- Business/ Industry/ Academic English
- Domain specific soft skills
- Interview, Leadership, Negotiation
- Developing a comprehensive audience analysis: Different types of audience and expectation
- Facilitating verbal and non-verbal communication
- Conducting a fruitful meeting successful presentation; Para-language and Body language
- Developing Life Skills; Emotion and Cognition
- Managing interpersonal relationships
- Culture specific etiquette, mood and modality
Who can Register
The training program is open to UG/PG students, Research Scholars, Faculty and Industry executives.
Number of Seats
Number of participants is limited to 40.
How to Register
The registration form is available here. The filled in registration form should be sent to email@example.com
Registration fee is NIL.
Late date of Registration: July 22, 2019
STPP dates: July 23-27, 2019
Dr. Shashikanta Tarai
For more information, click here.
About the Author