The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Puducherry invites applications from Indian Nationals for various Teaching positions (on Contract-purely temporary basis) at the institute.
National Institute of Technology Puducherry is an autonomous public engineering Institution located in Karaikal in the union territory of Puducherry. It is one of the 31 National institutes of Technology of India and is declared as an Institute of National Importance by Government of India under NIT Act, 2007.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Science & Humanities
- For Faculty Positions in Engineering: First Class in B.E/B.Tech. and M.E./ M.Tech. with Ph.D. as a desirable qualification in the relevant discipline.
- For Faculty Positions in Mathematics/ Science & Humanities: First Class in M.Sc./ M.A. with a Ph.D. as a desirable qualification in the relevant discipline.
Preference will be given to the candidate having a Ph.D. in the relevant discipline.
- With Ph.D.: Rs.54,000/- per month
- Without Ph.D.: Rs.35,000/- per month
Consolidated remuneration is fixed at the time of joining and will not be changed during the period of appointment.
The nature of the appointment is purely temporary for a period of One Semester. If selected, one month notice is required on either side to quitting the post during the said tenure. This post does not confer any right on the applicant to claim either continuous employment or permanency in the future.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Scanned copy of filled in application in the prescribed format, along with the self-attested copy of all the relevant certificates should be sent to the concerned Head of Department through E-Mail. An online interview for the shortlisted candidates is scheduled to be held on 09.09.2020 (Wednesday) at 10.00 hr. The last date to apply is September 4, 2020.
Head of Department E-mail IDs:
- HoD-EEE: email@example.com
- HoD-Mechanical: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HoD-Science & Humanities & Mathematics: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.