National Institute of Technology (NIT), Meghalaya invites applications from Motivated and eligible candidates for a walk-in interview for the position of JRF for the project entitled “On LU-factorization of Generalized M-matrices” under NBHM, Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India.
The project involves analyzing LU-factorization of different types of generalization of M-matrices by both algebraic and graph-theoretic methods.
Dr. Manideepa Saha.
No. of Position
1. M.Sc. in Mathematics.
2. NET-JRF/GATE qualified.
Must not be more than 28 years as on July 01, 2019 (relaxable as per the norms/orders of Government of India).
Rs.25,000 per month for first two years and thereafter Rs. 28,000/- per month
The initial appointment is for one year. The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of three (03) years.
The candidate selected for this position can also apply for the Ph.D. program of NIT Meghalaya as per the eligibility criteria.
The candidate with sound knowledge in Linear Algebra and Graph Theory is preferred.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to appear for the interview on 8th of July 2019, 10:30 AM in the Meeting Room (Academic Block) of NIT Meghalaya.
- The selection will be based on the performance of the interview, academic career, and the need of the project.
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee selection.
- Only selected candidate will be communicated to join as JRF and no other communication in this regard will be entertained.
- The selected candidate should join within a week from the date of intimation of selection.
- The authority reserves the right of accepting/rejecting any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof.
Email id of the Principal Investigator of the project email@example.com.