NIT Kurukshetra is organizing a Short Term Course (STC) on Data Analytics during June 26-30, 2019.
About the Course:
In the 21st century, Data Science and Big Data Analytics have revolutionized the way organizations work. This has encouraged many universities across the country to introduce Data Analytics as a subject in UG & PG curriculum especially in management and engineering disciplines.
But these emerging technologies and the industries that they are used in are evolving at a scintillating pace. Therefore, there is a widening gap between the demand and supply of these new-age tech skills. To bridge this gap, NIT Kurukshetra and Acadgild present industry oriented one week Short Term Course (STC) at NIT Kurukshetra.
The vision of this STC is to enhance the quality of education imparted in institutions by providing faculty members with a platform to learn all they need to know about Data Science and Analytics. Educators will get to learn the best practices in these domains so that they can teach the future workforce with the required skill sets.
- Introduction to Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Data Analytics.
- Skills required to practice Data Analytics.
- Best practices in leading companies.
- Programming and Data Wrangling in Python, SQL, and Excel.
- Data mining and Machine Learning Algorithms.
- Applied Statistics, Linear Algebra, and Probability.
- Data Analytics and Visualization using Tableau.
Who Should Attend?
- Faculty members of diploma, graduate and postgraduate programmes in colleges and universities.
- Industry persons.
- Research scholars pursuing MTech/Ph.D.
- Students pursuing their Bachelor’s, Master’s Degree.
- Upon successful completion of the STC, participants will receive an NIT-KKR accredited certificate.
- Participation certificate will be issued to only those who will attend all sessions of the program.
- Industry Person: Rs. 17,700.
- Faculty: Rs. 11,800.
- Research Scholar /Student: Rs. 5,900.
Registration fee includes boarding on twin sharing basis in Guesthouse (subject to availability of rooms)/ Hostels & Training Material with working Lunch only.
How to Apply?
Interested participants should submit/send the scanned copy of filled registration form along with proof of fee submitted to mail-id: fdp_da[at]nitkkr.ac.in on or before 20th June 2019.
Phone: (+91) 94161 58283