Applications are invited for the post of Guest Faculty on a contract basis at a consolidated salary in various departments of the Institute for even Semester (January-June, 2021) or till the regular incumbent joins whichever is earlier will be held online as well as offline.
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar (NIT Jalandhar or NITJ), formerly Regional Engineering College Jalandhar, is a public engineering institute located in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. It has been declared as an Institute of National Importance under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India. It is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology of India.
- Electrical Engineering: 01
- Information Technology: 03
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 02
B.Tech, M.Tech with first division (in both) and Ph.D. in relevant discipline.
The consolidated salary for the candidates with a Ph.D. degree will be Rs. 54000/- (including HRA) per month and Rs. 45000/- (including HRA) for non-Ph.D. candidates.
How to Apply?
- Institute reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of positions or not to select any candidate without assigning any reason.
- The selection of Guest Faculty will be for the Even semester (January-June 2021) or till the regular incumbent joins whichever is earlier.
- The recruitment is a stop-gap arrangement purely on a temporary basis and Guest Faculty so appointed shall have no claim for regular appointments.
- The time of the interview will be 10:00 am onwards.
- Candidates appearing physically may report at 09.00 AM.
- Candidates who wish to attend interview online mode are required to send their bio-data supporting with a scanned copy of desired documents or education qualifications latest by 05.01.2021 to concerned Head of the Departments at the following email address: Electrical Engineering – email@example.com; Information Technology – firstname.lastname@example.org; Electronics & Communication Engg – email@example.com.
- The venue of the interview will be the HOD office of the concerned department
For full notification, click the link below.