Applications are invited on the prescribed format for the recruitment of faculty on contract basis with designation as Assistant Professor of Bio Technology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Industrial & Production Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Textile Technology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics ,Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Mining Engineering and Humanities & Management for a period of one year at first instance.
The contract may be renewed/terminated on yearly basis depending upon the performance for a maximum period upto 3 years. Duly completed application form along with all necessary documents (according to eligibility criteria available in the Institute website) compiled in a single pdf file (no image file will be accepted) should be submitted electronically to the email@example.com.
Reservations for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be applicable as per Govt. of India norms. The last date of receipt of application by email to the firstname.lastname@example.org shall be 30th June, 2017 till 5.00 pm.
June 30th, 2017: Last date of receiving applications electronically
July 06th, 2017: Shortlisted candidates for interview will be intimated through email only
General instructions and information:
- Candidates are requested to apply only against this advertisement in prescribed format. The same is available on the institute website nitj.ac.in and DO NOT write to the Institute for Application forms. Candidates are also requested to carefully go through the details of posts and instructions available on the website.
- Required essential minimum qualifications on the last date of application are available on the above website.
- Number of vacancies may change. No claim arising out of change in number of post, advertised shall be admissible. The Institute reserves the right to keep vacant any or all the advertised posts.
- Candidates applying for multiple posts should submit separate application for each post.
- No TA/DA shall be provided to the candidate for attending the interview.
- Reservation shall be applicable as per the policy of Govt. of India.
- Maximum age limit is 35 years on the last date of receipt of application. Relaxation in age is applicable as per Govt. of India rule.
- The consolidated salary for the candidate with PhD degree will be Rs.54000/ per month.
- The qualification and experience prescribed are minimum and mere possession of the same shall not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Short listing criteria may be set higher than the minimum advertised.