Applications are invited from highly motivated and eligible candidates for 1 (One) position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the project titled “Design and Fabrication of Low-Cost Nanoelectronic Devices for Energy and Environment Applications” funded by SERB-DST in the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, NIT Hamirpur.
The institute came into existence on August 7, 1986, as Regional Engineering College Hamirpur in Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh, India. It was a joint enterprise of the Government of India and the Government of Himachal Pradesh. On June 26, 2002, the institute was awarded the status of the deemed university and upgraded into a National Institute of Technology.
- The applicant must have passed Bachelor Degree and Master Degree in Engineering/ Technology. B.E./ B.Tech.
- The degree should be in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ or Equivalent discipline.
- Open/ EWS/ OBC-NCL candidates must have secured a minimum CPI/ CGPI/ CGPA of 6.5 on a 10-point scale (or equivalent) or 60% marks in Master Degree. Whereas, in the case of SC/ ST candidates, a minimum CGPI of 6.0 on a 10-point scale (or equivalent) or 55% marks in Master Degree shall be applicable.
- At least once the candidate must have qualified GATE thus a valid GATE Score is not compulsory.
- Candidates with Prior knowledge/ research experience in the relevant field and research publications would be given preference.
You might also be interested in Junior Research Fellowship Jobs (India) for January 2021: Apply Now.
Rs. 31,000/-pm for the first 2 years and 35,000/-pm for the third year plus HRA as per institute rule.
The duration of the above post will be initially for one year which may be extended up to the project duration subject to the satisfactory performance and provisions under the Project.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here. Application with brief resume/ curriculum vitae/ biodata along with the self-attested copies of the relevant certificates/ documents must be submitted/send to email: email@example.com.
The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the institute website. No separate letter will be issued to the shortlisted candidates for appearing in further screening and selection process. The application should reach by email only to Dr. Gopal Rawat, Principal Investigator at the address mentioned on or before 18 Jan. 2021. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
PI, SERB-DST Funded Project
Assistant Professor, E«&CE Department,
NIT Hamirpur (HP) 177 005 India
For full notification, click the link below.