Biometric technology has been used for recognizing a person based on a physiological or behavioural characteristic such as fingerprint, palmprint, face, handgeometry, iris, signature, etc.
The number of security breaches and transaction fraud increases day by day. The need for highly secure identification and personal verification biometric technologies are becoming apparent in government offices, banking sectors, law enforcement, health and social services.
Who is this for?
- Faculty Members
- Research Scholars
- PG/UG students
- Introduction to Image Processing
- Introduction to Biometrics
- Introduction to MATLAB and ImageJ
- Filtering and Enhancement
- Feature Extraction and Classifier Design
- Uni and Multimodal Biometrics
Registration and Fees
- Participants from Academic, R & D Institutions, and Industries: ₹3,000.00
- Ph.D. Scholar, PG, and UG Student: ₹1,000.00
Registration fee includes Certificate, STCB kit, refreshments, and lunch for 5 days during the course.
Payment may please be made by online transfer to
Account Name: STCB
Account Number: 8569101002845
Bank: Canara Bank, NIT Durgapur.
Submit the online Registration form given here with the online payment transaction details.
Last date for registration is July 31.
For any queries, please send an email to email@example.com.
For full details, please visit the official website link given here.