NIT Durgapur invites admission application for full-time MBA degree programme of two years for the session of 2020-2022. Check out more details for the admission purpose for the same below.
The candidate graduated or in final year of graduation in 2020 can apply for MBA program of NIT Durgapur for the session 2020-2022 provided he/she fulfils the following conditions:
- Having CAT score from CAT 2019, CMAT 2020 & XAT 2020.
- Having overall final score in Graduation as follows: OP / EWS/OBC-NCL 55% and SC/ST 50%. A candidate appearing for final year graduation examination can apply for admission to the MBA course 2020-22, but he/she has to produce the final year graduation result fulfilling the above criterion at the time of admission, failure of which will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Having at least 60% of total marks in both 10th and 12th standard board examinations.
- Posting of advertisement on the institute’s website and start of uploading of the Application form by the candidate: 05.03.2020
- Last date of uploading of the Application form by the candidate: 30.04.2020
- Last date of receiving completed application form by POST: 04.05.2020
- Display of the names of shortlisted candidates: 05.05.2020
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview: 12.05.2020 to 15.05.2020
- Displaying of Final Result of selected candidates in Institute’s website: 20.05.2020
- Date of admission & hostel allocation (First list): 20.07.2020
- Displaying of vacant seats in Institute’s website (if any): 22.07.2020
- Date of admission & hostel allocation against the vacant seats (if any): 27.07.2020
- Commencement of class (Tentative): 21.07.2020
How to apply?
- Pay the application fees online through NET Banking or offline through NEFT from Banks to the Canara Bank Account, NIT, Durgapur (as per the information given above in bank details).
- Collect the Transaction ID/ Unique Transaction Reference number as generated in NET banking (online) or from the bank where NEFT is done (offline).
- Register online at the link provided in the website of NIT, Durgapur and fill the form online.
- Fill up all the fields as applicable, and upload a recent passport size photo. Enter the CAT/CMAT/XAT percentile (from CAT held in November, 2019, CMAT 2020 & XAT 2020), and Transaction ID/ Unique Transaction Reference number.
- Upload scanned copy of all documents [document pertaining to date of birth; mark sheets & pass certificates of 10th board examination, 12th board examination, Graduation examination, Master’s degree examination (if applicable); Valid SC/ST/EWS/OBC-NCL/PH documents; CAT/CMAT/XAT score; application fees payment details; job experience documents (if applicable)].
- Submit application form online.
- Take a printout of the application form submitted online.
- Send the printout of the completely filled application form along with the self-attested photocopies of all documents [document pertaining to date of birth; mark sheets & pass certificates of 10th board examination, 12th board examination, Graduation examination, Masters degree examination (if applicable); Valid SC/ST/EWS/OBC-NCL/PwD documents; CAT/CMAT/XAT score; application fees payment details; job experience documents (if applicable)], to the following address by speed post: Head, Department of Management Studies, National Institute of Technology, Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur -713209.
Dr. Kaushik Mandal