Applications are invited for Adhoc Faculty positions in the various Departments/ Schools at the National Institute of Technology (NIT), Andhra Pradesh.
National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh is an institute of national importance established by the Government of India in 2015 in the state of Andhra Pradesh, located at Tadepalligudem, West Godavari District. The Institute started functioning from its permanent campus, which is spread over 178 acres.
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- School of Sciences and School of Humanities (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English)
- Schools of Humanities – Management
First Class in both UG and PG in the relevant discipline and Ph.D. in the relevant or equivalent discipline.
- Consolidated amount of Rs. 60,000/- per month with Ph.D. qualification.
- Consolidated amount of Rs. 50,000/- per month with ME/ M.Tech/ MBA qualification.
The appointment is purely temporary. The appointment will be terminated by 31.05.2022 or with one month’s notice whichever is earlier.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is May 22, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below:
- Faculty Recruitment 2021 (Engineering & Science) at IIITDM Kurnool [10 Vacancies]: Apply by May 15.