The National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Bhubaneswar invites applications from the eligible citizens of India for the post of Scientific Assistant-C for the Direct Recruitment on regular basis.
The National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) is an autonomous premier public research institute in Jatani (Khordha), Odisha, India under the umbrella of the Department of Atomic Energy.
Scientific Assistant-C (01)
Scientific Assistant-C (Computer) would be responsible for maintenance and technical support of various software/ hardware/ networks/ servers, database management and developing a website, etc. in various departments of the Institute, automation of various facilities of NISER in particular, and maintenance & administration of various computer-based software/ packages /networks/ server/ storage/ web development/ hardware maintenance etc. in general and any other related job assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Computer Science with minimum 60% marks having 4 years’ experience after obtaining requisite qualification. (Person possessing B.E/B. Tech in Computer Science with 4 years’ experience can also apply).
- The above-mentioned experience should be in the relevant field i.e maintenance & administration of various computer-based software packages/ networks/ server/ storage/ web development/ hardware maintenance etc., after obtaining requisite qualification.
- Age: Minimum 18 but not more than 37 years as of 10.02.2021 for ST category i.e. born on or after 11.02.1984 (both days inclusive).
You might also be interested in JOB POST: IT Guest Faculty at Tech Mahindra, Delhi: Applications Open.
Pay Level 7- 44,900-1,42,400 as per 7th CPC pay matrix (i.e. PB-2: 9,300-34,800 + Grade Pay: 4,600 as per 6th CPC). In addition to the basic salary, NISER staff members are entitled to the allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria mentioned herein may not entitle a candidate to be called for examination/ interview. Institute reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of applications for recruitment.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Examination/ Trade Test/ Personal Interview depending upon the number of applicants.
- The Institute reserves the right to consider to fill or not to fill the position and or any other specialization(s).
- The Institute has the right to set different as well as higher norms, while short-listing, taking into account the specific requirement.
- The Institute reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- Examination/ Interview etc. will be conducted at NISER campus situated at Jatni, Khurda, Odisha.
- After final submission of application, the candidate should take a printout of the online application form and send it to the below-mentioned address so as to reach on or before 10.02.2021 through Registered/ Speed post only with self-attested photocopies of certificates and mark sheets providing his/her age, qualification, experience and caste.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribing as “Application for the post of ‘Scientific Assistant-C (Computer)’, Advertisement No. NISER/RC/2020/NA/02”.
- The filled-in application form should be sent to Recruitment Cell, National Institute of Science Education and Research, PO- Bhimpur-Padanpur, Via- Jatni, Dist- Khurda, Odisha – 752050.
For full notification, click the link below.