This workshop is intended to provide participants with a detailed knowledge on Mitsubishi PLC. The course is designed to cater the need of the students, engineers and technician working in the area of automation.
The Mitsubishi PLC hardware and programming languages particularly Ladder programming will be covered in depth. Separate practice sessions with practical set up are arranged to reinforce the learning.
- Getting Insight of Programmable logic controller
- To get acquainted with new development happening all over the world in field Automation using PLC
- Detailed wiring and programming of PLC
- Ladder programing for digital and analog module on actual hardware system.
- Prepare the participants ready for further trainings towards actual implementation of PLC based applications.
- Introduction to PLC
- Programing of PLC
- Ladder Programing
- Analog Input Modules
- Analog Output modules
- Advance Control using PLC
The workshop will be conducted by expert from Mitsubishi Electric India Pvt ltd, Ahmedabad and faculty members of Instrumentation & Control Engineering branch of Institute of Technology, Nirma University.
- Application start: 01//05/2017
- Confirmation of Selection: 25/06/2017
The programme is intended for ITI, diploma EC/IC/Electrical/Mechanical students and diploma or fresher professionals working in the field of automation.
How to apply:
The applicants are required to send completely filled in application form (photocopy may also be used) along with the registration fees so as to reach the coordinator on or before 25/06/2017
Course registration fees:
- 3500/- for Industry Persons
- 3000/- for Students
(Note: As per the Govt. Policy, Please add 15% Service tax to the programme fee for external faculty & students.)
Registration fees included lunch and tea during the programme. All other expenses are to be borne by the participants. Registration charges are non-refundable. Fees can be paid by Demand Draft/Local Cheque.
Demand Draft / Cheque should be drawn in favor of “Centre for Continuing Education, Nirma University” payable at Ahmedabad
For further details, contact:
Dr. J.B.Patel/ Prof. Alpesh Patel
Contact No (982599429, 9925198983)
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
To see the course brochure, please visit this link.