Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2019-20 for UG/PG Students [Eng., Med, Architecture, LLB, CA, CFA]: Apply by Sep 30
About Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme
With the blessings of Her Holiness Satguru Mata Sudiksha Ji Maharaj, Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation has launched a Scholarship Scheme to provide Financial Assistance to Meritorious Students to pursue Professional and Technical Courses for Graduation and Post-Graduation levels and those who excel in sports and cultural activities at State/National Level. The salient features of the scheme are given below for information and benefit of all concerned.
- This Scholarship Scheme is open to all the students, who fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down herein below and wish to pursue higher study in India only. The 50% of Scholarship amount is reserved for girls. However, this amount can be used for other students, if eligible girl students are lesser than the reserved level.
- For this Scholarship Scheme, a duly constituted committee of Education Department of Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation will assess the economic condition and financial position of the applicant’s family.
- The Committee will take into account all the relevant factors like the livelihood pattern of the family, the nature and number of dependents, the socio-economic strata of the family, the financial requirements of the student and the family, the nature of schooling and academic merit of the applicant, and other parameters like attitude and behaviour of the applicant and his family or any other aspect as may be decided by the Committee from time to time.
The financial assistance to be offered to an applicant will depend on the requirement and capability of the student to pursue the relevant course. The applicant must have the offer of admission in hand in any of the following disciplines in the Institutions/Colleges recognized by the State/Central Government and have secured not less than 90% marks in Class XII of the examination:-
a) Graduate Degree in Medicine in Allopathic and/or Ayurvedic and/or Homeopathic.
b) Graduate Degree in any discipline of Engineering.
c) MBA / PGDM.
e) Chartered Accountancy after qualifying CPT conducted by Institutions of Chartered Accountants of India.
f) CFA after qualifying Foundation Test.
g) LLB after passing Entrance Test for LLB or after qualifying Degree Exams.
- The applicant should be a regular student of any Institution/College recognized by Central/State Government, admitted through a competitive written test.
- The income of the family from all sources, to which the applicant belongs to, should not be more than Rs.3.50 lakhs per annum.
- The applicant must have been offered admission in any of the Institutions/Colleges recognized by the Govt. of India, through a written competitive examination. A student securing admission through Management/Convener Quota or any other Quota (method) except a written competitive entrance examination shall not be considered for scholarship. The Education Committee will access the same on case to case basis.
The application for scholarship to deserving students will be invited every year so that their financial status and other criteria like academic performance and behavioural/ attitudinal aspects for selection can be reviewed before making payment of tuition fee for that particular year.
The applicants are required to submit application on prescribed format of SNCF along with all requisite documents. You must submit the scholarship application complete in all respects along with all relevant documents only through Speed Post. ) Duly filled-in application form with all the requisite documents should be submitted to the Member Incharge Education, Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation on or before the closing date for submission of applications i.e. September 30, 2019. No application will be received after this date.
Phone : 91-11-47660200
E-mail : email@example.com
For details, application form, and list of documents required, view the brochure given here.
About the Author