Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation has launched a Scholarship Scheme to provide Financial Assistance to Meritorious Students to pursue Professional and Technical Courses for Graduation and Post-Graduation levels and who excel in sports and cultural activities at State/National Level.
The financial assistance to be offered to an applicant will depend on the requirement and capability of the student to pursue the relevant course. The applicant must have the offer of admission in hand in any of the following disciplines in the Institutions/Colleges recognized by the State/Central Government and have secured not less than 90% marks in Class XII of the examination:
- Graduate Degree in Medicine in Allopathic and/or Ayurvedic and/or Homeopathic.
- Graduate Degree in any discipline of Engineering.
- MBA / PGDM.
- Chartered Accountancy after securing a minimum of 90% marks in class XII and qualifying CPT conducted by Institutions of Chartered Accountants of India.
- CFA after securing a minimum of 90% marks in Class XII and qualifying Foundation Test.
- LLB after securing a minimum of 90% marks in Class XII and passing Entrance Test for LLB or after qualifying Degree Exams.
The applicant must have been offered admission in any of the Institutions/Colleges recognized by the Govt. of India, through a written competitive examination. A student securing admission through management/Convenor quota or any other quota (method) except a written competitive entrance examination shall not be considered for scholarship. The Education Committee will access the same on case to case basis.
This scholarship is open for students as under :
- 1st year students of all the courses mentioned above.
- All the beneficiaries of our previous year scholarship scheme, if eligible and otherwise in order. These students are required to obtain minimum 75% marks every year in their further examinations after Twelfth.
Eligibility Criteria / Conditions:
- The applicant should be a regular student of any Institution/College recognized by Central/State Government, admitted through a competitive written test.
- The income of the family from all sources, to which the applicant belongs to, should not be more than Rs.3.50 lacs per annum.
Following students/applicants shall not be eligible for grant of financial assistance under this Scholarship scheme:
- The students who have taken admission through the Management/Convenor Quota or any other Quota of the University / Educational Institution.
- The students who have the status of failure in any of the subjects in any of the previous semesters/years.
- The applicant detained in any semester/year examination due to shortage of attendance.
- The applicant penalized by the University or the Institutes for any act of indiscipline during the course.
- The students who have taken scholarship from any other source.
- No scholarship will be given for pursuing courses through Correspondence or Distance Education.
Submission of Application Form:
Duly filled-in application form with all the requisite documents should be submitted to the Member Education, Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation on or before the closing date for submission of applications viz September 30, 2017. No application will be received after this date.
No column of the form should be left blank.
Cheques to successful candidates will be distributed by 31.12.2017.