The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research invites application for the NIPER Joint Entrance Examination 2020 for admission into its Masters and Ph.D. Program for the academic session 2020-21.
The participating institutes for the examination are NIPER Ahmedabad, NIPER Guwahati, NIPER Hajipur, NIPER Mohali, NIPER Hyderabad, NIPER Raebareli, and NIPER Guwahati.
- M.S. (Pharm.)
- M.Tech (Pharm.)
- MBA (Pharm.)
- Ph.D.: Medicinal Chemistry, Natural Products, Pharmaceutical Technology (Process Chemistry), Pharmacoinformatics, Pharmacology & Toxicology, Biotechnology, Pharmacy Practice, Pharmaceutical Management, Pharmaceutics.
For Masters Program
- The candidate should have valid GPAT Score and passed the qualifying degree with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or CGPA of 6.75 on a 10 point scale wherever grades are awarded or equivalent.
- Students awaiting their final year results need to send confidential results from the official email ID of respective university Registrar before final counseling to the following Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is mandatory to bring GPAT/ GATE/ NET scorecard at the time of counseling/ Group Discussion and Interview.
For Ph.D. Program
The candidate should possess an M.S. in (Pharm.) (Natural Products/Medicinal Chemistry/Traditional Medicines); M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Pharmacognosy); M.Tech. (Pharm.) (Bulk Drugs/Process Chemistry) M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry).
Candidates appearing for final qualifying examinations may also apply but they must produce final result and mark sheet of qualifying degree on the day of Interview failing which their candidature will be summarily rejected. No plea/request shall be entertained.
The online test will be held on Sunday, the 14th June 2020 at Ahmedabad, Surat, Rajkot, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chennai, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Trivandrum, Pune, Agra, Vijaywada, Coimbatore, Patna, Ranchi, Raipur, Bhubaneswar, Madurai, Jammu, Varanasi, and Amritsar.
Financial assistance provided by the Institute for NIPER funded seats shall be Rs. 31,000 p.m. to M.S.(Pharm.); M.Pharm.; M.Tech.(Pharm.) degree holders for the first 2 years and Rs. 35,000 p.m. respectively from 3rd year onwards
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Candidates belonging to the GEN/ OBC/ PH Category need to pay an online application fee of Rs. 3000 and those belonging to SC/ ST candidates need to pay Rs. 1500.
- Last date for online Registration: May 15, 2020
- Online NIPER Joint Entrance Examination (Computer Based Test): June 14, 2020
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Ph.D. Admissions 2020 at PGIMER, Chandigarh [Entrance Exam on June 14]: Apply by May 16.