Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts on ad hoc research project entitled: Assessment of Iodine Status among Pregnant Women in Selected Districts of India.
The project is funded by ICMR and executing agency is National Institute of Nutrition. Applications will be received from the individuals on 19th May for the following posts between 9.30 am and 10.30 am in the assembly hall at NIN, Tarnaka, Hyderabad for the Walk-in written test/interview. Late applications will not be entertained.
Name of the post: Project Assistant (Nutritionist/Dietician/Social Work)
No of vacancies: 1 post, unreserved
- Graduate in Nutrition/Dietetics/Home Science/Social Work/Food Science & Nutrition/Applied Nutrition subject from recognized university or institute
- Three years’ work experience from recognized institution
- Master’s degree in Nutrition/Dietetics/Home Science/Social Work/Food Science & Nutrition/Applied Nutrition subject from recognized university or institute
Desirable: Experience in carrying out community studies. Experience in conduction diet surveys is an added advantage.
Consolidated emoluments: Rs 31,000 p.m. fixed without any allowances
Name of the post: Project Technician-III (field worker)
No of vacancies: 2 posts, 1 unreserved & 1 reserved for ST
- 12th pass in science subjects (biology, physics & chemistry)
- Two years diploma in Nutrition/Dietetics/Food Science/Social Work/Applied Nutrition or One year diploma in Nutrition/Dietetics/Food Science/Applied Nutrition/Social work plus one year experience in a recognized organization or two years field experience in Govt. recognized organization
- Sc. degree in Nutrition/Dietetics/Food Science/Social Work/Applied Nutrition shall be treated as 3 years’ experience
Desirable: Working experience in community studies and experience in collecting dietary data is an added advantage.
Consolidated emoluments: Rs. 18,000 p.m. fixed without any allowances
Date & time: 19th May, 2017 from 10.30 am onwards
Venue: National Institute of Nutrition, Tarnaka, Secunderabad.
Interview will be conducted to the eligible candidates. However, if more number of candidates are found eligible for the post advertised, written test/skill test may also be conducted on the same day for final round of interview.
For more details, please see the official notification here.