Applications are invited for Nikon Scholarship Program 2022-23 for photography courses. The last date of application is 31 March.
About Nikon Scholarship
Nikon Scholarship Program 2022-23 is an initiative of Nikon India Private Limited to financially support students from underprivileged sections of society to pursue photography-related courses. The scholarship is meant to help students (Class 12 passed onwards) who are enrolled in a photography-related course with a duration of 3 months or more.
Nikon India, a world leader in imaging and optics, is offering this scholarship in line with its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives aimed at empowering individuals and strengthening society. Over the years, the company has been running several initiatives focusing on promoting education including special education and employment enhancing vocational skills.
- Open for students pursuing photography-related courses with a duration of 3 months or more.
- The students must have passed Class 12.
- The annual income of the family should be less than INR 6,00,000.
- Children of Nikon India Private Limited/Buddy4Study employees are not eligible for this program
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship online through Buddy4Study portal. Follow the steps given below to apply for the Nikon Scholarship Program:
- Step 1: Visit the detail page of ‘Nikon Scholarship Program’.
- Step 2: Read all the details carefully and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Step 3: The application page will open. Click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application or click on ‘Start Application’ (if already logged in)
- Step 4: Fill in the scholarship application with all required details and upload all relevant documents.
- Step 5: Submit the duly completed application.
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Class 12 marksheet (self-attested copy)
- Proof of admission (college/institution ID card/admission fees receipt etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
Up to INR 1 lakh.
You may also be interested in: