Nikon Scholarship Program 2020 is an initiative of Nikon India Private Limited to financially support students from underprivileged sections of the society to pursue photography-related courses. The scholarship is meant to help students who have passed Class 12 and are enrolled in a photography-related course with duration of 3 months or more.
Nikon India, a world leader in imaging and optics is offering this scholarship in line with its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives aimed at empowering individuals and strengthening the society. Over the years, the company has been running several initiatives focusing on promoting education including special education and employment enhancing vocational skills.
- Open for students pursuing photography-related courses with duration of 3 months or more.
- The students must have passed Class 12.
- The annual income of the family should be less than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakhs) per annum.
- Children of Nikon India Private Limited/Buddy4Study employees are not eligible for this program
Upto INR 1 lakh
The selection of scholars for the Nikon Scholarship Program involves a multi-stage process. The scholars will be selected based on their family income and academic background. The key steps of the selection process are mentioned below:
- Screening of scholarship applications based on financial need and academic background.
- Telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of candidates.
- Face-to-face interview for final selection (if required).
To apply click the link below.