Applications are invited for the position of Senior Research Fellow (Project) for the following time-bound sponsored project at the National Institute of Immunology (NII), Delhi.
National Institute of Immunology (NII), an autonomous institute under the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India, has the mandate of carrying out high-quality basic and applied research. The Institute is committed to advancing research addressing the basic mechanisms involved in the body’s defenses, host-pathogen interactions, and related areas.
“Mechanisms of stress tolerance in Mycobactrium tuberculosis and its physiological relevance” funded by DBT.
Senior Research Fellow (01)
- M.Sc in Biotechnology/ Equivalent, First class in all subjects from 12th onwards along with two years research experience.
- The candidates should have qualified for any ‘National Level Examination’, as per DST OM dated 30.01.2021.
- The candidate should have experience in molecular biology, protein purification techniques, and cell culture techniques.
Rs. 35,000/- per month plus 24% HRA (As DST OM dated 30.01.2021)
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Interested candidates may apply directly, through E-mail, to the Investigator of the project, (email@example.com) clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., E-mail-ID, fax numbers, telephone numbers.
Only Short-listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/ New Delhi in favor of the Director, NII (SC/ ST/ PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of the interview. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or the duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time. The last date to apply is June 14, 2021.
You might also be interested in:
- Consultants (Scientific) at NII, New Delhi: Apply by June 6
- JOB POST: Multiple Positions at AIIMS, New Delhi: Apply by June 12