NIESBUD is organising TOT of Entrepreneurship under PMKVY-2.0 which is being organised in NIESBUD, A-23, Sector 62, Noida Campus from 14TH TO 16TH Oct, 2019 at NIESBUD, Noida Institute.
The initiative of National Skill Mission has been taken by our Hon’ble Prime Minister of India to empower the youth of the country, so that they can develop and enhance their skill and make them more employable. The NSDA, NSDC, NSDF and 33 Sectors Skill Councils (SSCs) and 187 Training partners are acting as a catalyst in developing and enhancing the Skill of the youths according to the need of the industries.
Under this mission the Ministry has taken the initiative of promoting and spreading the Entrepreneurship Culture by including entrepreneurship in the Skill training Programmes.
The outcome of this training will be that the Trainers will enhance their skill on entrepreneurship and will be able to give proper counseling and guidance to the students who want to set up their enterprises.
- Kindly send the nominations (in this format) on firstname.lastname@example.org or directly do the registration by clicking here for seat booking.
- In revert, you will get a confirmation mail in which details about your number of seats booking will be mentioned.
- Kindly note unless and until you have received any confirmation mail please don’t assume that your seat has already been booked for the programme.
- Kindly bring One ID Proof and One passport size photographs (need to upload while registration) and the details of transaction on the first day of training programme to complete the registration.
- For Non- Residential Participants: Rs 5,000/- + 18% GST i.e Total Amount of Rs 5,900/- Only
- For Residential Participants: Rs 10,000/- + 18% GST i.e Total Amount of Rs 11,800/- Only
Minimum Expected Participants: 30
For further any queries please contact:
1. Dr. Poonam Sinha, Director (EE)
2. Sh. D K Singh (Chief Consultant), Sh. Sunil Taneja (Admin. Officer)
3. Ms. Bhagyashree Tiwari, Mb No: 0120-4017046, 8130196427
Email Id: email@example.com
Click here for the official notification and here for the official website.