National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Delhi Centre is a renowned premiere institute in Delhi/NCR region, known for excellence in the field of IT & Electronics.
The Centre Offers admission for limited seats in following specialized short term courses/ Industrial Training Programmes for Engg. students and Graduates from other streams.
- The Candidates are required to report to the Institute on the prescribed days of admission along with the eligibility documents.
- The admission is subject to production of certificates/documents and to the correctness of information furnished. The candidates will have to bring all certificates in original along with the photocopy of the same.
- The candidates on reaching the Institute are required to meet the Front Office Counselor (FOC). The FOC then directs the candidate to the Admission Coordinator. The candidate has to submit filled application form along with the self attested eligibility documents. The candidate gets the attested copies of all documents, certificates and application form verified by the Admission Coordinator and then s/he shall direct the candidates to the Accounts Section for payment of fees.
- Account section will provide the receipt of payment which needs to be submitted to Admission coordinator for taking admission particulars like batch code & Roll number. If payment is made through online mode, candidates are required to submit the proof of the payment to the Account section.
- Once the batch code is assigned to the candidate, batch will be remained same throughout the duration of the course. No request of batch transfer will be entertained.
For any query, Contact at, 011-23644149, 23644849, 23652370, 8447795337 (Monday-Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For details about each course, dates and fees, view the official notification given here.