The National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM), New Delhi invites applications for the posts of Young Professionals in various focus areas.
National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM), is a premier institute of Government of India, for capacity building, training, education, research, policy planning, documentation, publication, and awareness on all aspects of Disaster Management.
- Governance and Inclusive DRR (YP-01)
- Disaster Response and Recovery (YP-02)
- Geo-meteorological Risk Management (YP-03)
- Resilient Infrastructure (YP-04)
- CBRN and Cyber Risk Management (YP-05)
- Environmental Disaster Risk Management (YP-06)
Candidates with following qualifications & experience may apply for the empanelment:
- Graduation in relevant functional areas or allied subjects with 2 years of experience in the relevant functional areas.
- Post-Graduation in relevant functional areas or allied subjects with 1 year of experience in the relevant functional areas.
- Ph.D. in relevant functional areas or allied subjects.
Selected Young Professionals shall be paid a consolidated amount of Rs. 37,500/- (Rs. 35,000 + Rs. 2,500 Transport Allowance) per month. They will be eligible for TA/ DA (on tour) as per entitlement/ rules.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Interested candidates may send their application in the prescribed format with superscription “Application for empanelment for Young Professional [YP Code]”. The Application should be addressed to The Executive Director, National Institute of Disaster Management, Ministry of Home Affairs, A-wing, 4th floor, NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi – 110001 and must reach latest by 14.09.2020.
The Soft copy of the application may also be sent through email at email@example.com.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Project Positions (Under SERB & DST Funded Projects) at IISER Thiruvananthapuram: Apply by Aug 28.