INSIGHT 2018 brings together, on a common platform, design educators, practitioners, design researchers and advocates of design to reflect upon, discuss and debate what constitutes design research and design epistemology, its multi-faceted nature and forms, research ethics, issues in contemporary design research and its implications for design education and practice.
The symposium seeks to share knowledge and perceptions on design research culture, methodology, framework, practice, collaboration and its dissemination.
Call for Papers:
INSIGHT 2018 calls for abstracts of papers on the following broad themes from design educators, researchers, and practitioners.
- Design Research in Academic Practice
- Design Research in Professional Practice
- Innovations in Design Research Methods
- Contemporary & Evolving Models of Design Research
- Research as Design and Design as Research
- Multi-disciplinary Research in Design
Click here to fill the registration form.
Call for abstracts: April 07, 2018
Last Date of Abstract submission: May 07, 2018
Notification of acceptance: May 22, 2018
Final paper submission: August 22, 2018
Symposium:1 & 2 November 2018
National Institute of Design
+91 79 26629683, +91 79 26621167