About National Institute for Career Education:
National Institute for Career Education was set up in 1988 and registered by Delhi Administration, Government of India with strategic aims. NICE’s mission is to assist individuals of any age and at any point throughout their lives with tools and the opportunity to make the best possible choices about life direction, career and education pathways.
About the Scholarship Exam:
The NSE Examination is based on a Multiple Choice Questions pattern which will help Student to be more practice & careful while attempting the questions. The questions and the marking scheme are designed in such a way that a student can develop decision-making ability and the reasoning power.
NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP EXAMINATION is not only an important platform to identify and nurture the talented student but also help in pinpointing areas of strength and weakness in every Student.
The N.I.C.E. Group has taken up an important task of searching young talents through Scholarship Exam. This is a self-assessment event indicating your readiness to take up new challenges in the education sector and many other spheres. So participate in the National Scholarship Exam and discover yourself.
- Entire paper will be based on Objective Type.
- Each question will be provided by 4 alternatives.
- Syllabus – General Knowledge, Mathematics & Social Science.
- Total Questions – 100 (GK – 50, Mathematics – 25 & Social Science – 25).
- Total Marks – 100 (Each question will carry 1 marks).
- Exam Duration – 1 hour 30 minutes (Total – 90 minutes).
- No Negative Marking.
How to Apply:
- Forms are Available at the Head Office, Branch Office, Authorized Training Centers (ATC), Coordinators and Schools.
- Can Apply Online http://www.niceedu.org/nse
- Rs. 350.00/- Per Student
- Late fees: application forms submitted after the last date will be accepted along with the last fee of Rs. 50/-
Date & Centre of Examination:
- Exam will be held Online On Sunday, 17th December 2017
- Exam Centre will be mentioned on your Hall Ticket.
- We will send you exam notification on your registered Email ID & Mobile Number. The students must frequently visit our website www.niceedu.org for any notifications.
|Sr. No.||Standard||Board / University||1st Rank||2nd Rank||3rd Rank|
|01||5th||Any||Rs. 9,999||Rs. 4,999||Rs. 1,999|
|02||6th||Any||Rs. 11,111||Rs. 6,500||Rs. 3,000|
|03||7th||Any||Rs. 12,999||Rs. 7,500||Rs. 3,500|
|04||8th||Any||Rs. 14,999||Rs. 8,999||Rs. 4,000|
|05||9th||Any||Rs. 16,500||Rs. 9,500||Rs. 4,500|
|06||10th||Any||Rs. 18,500||Rs. 11,111||Rs. 5,500|
|07||11th||Any||Rs. 19,999||Rs. 12,000||Rs. 6,000|
|08||12th||Any||Rs. 21,000||Rs. 12,500||Rs. 6,500|
|09||Diploma (Any Stream)||Any||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 15,000||Rs. 7,500|
|10||Degree (Any Stream||Any||Rs. 31,000||Rs. 18,500||Rs. 9,000|
- Rank 4 to 100 – Consolation Prize to each standard.
- Participation Certificates for All Students.
- Diploma- Including All Year of Diploma students of any stream will Consider in one Rank.
- Degree- Including All Year of Degree students of any stream will Consider in one Rank.
- BEST SCHOOL AWARD: – The School will be awarded the Cash Prize of Rs. 10,000/- with Certificate of INNOVATIVE SCHOOL & THE BEST SCHOOL TROPHY. The School will be shortlisted for this award on the basis of Maximum Participation & other selected Criterions.
- BEST PRINCIPAL AWARD: – The Best Principal will be awarded Winner’s Trophy and Certificate respect to the Participation of Students & other selected criterions.
- BEST TEACHER AWARD: – The Best Teacher will be awarded Winner’s Trophy and Certificate respect to the Participation of Students & other selected criterions.
- Participation Certificate to All Students.
- Performance Analysis Report for every Student.
- School Performance Report for every participating School.
- Every candidate having NSE exam certificate will get 10 to 50 % discount on admission at private teaching institutes/coaching classes/sports clubs etc.
- Any diploma/degree holder will get career guidance and placement help from our expert team.
- Free classes for personality development at our respective branches.
5, Hari Mamta Appt,
Panchak, Jail Road, Nashik Road.
Nashik – 422 101. Maharashtra (INDIA)
Tel: 0253- 2431062, M: 09561122666