The National Institute of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG), West Bengal invites applications for the post of Professor/ Scientist-G at the institute.
National Institute of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG) is a national-level research institute for genomic medicine. It is located at Kalyani West Bengal—50 km from Kolkata. It has been established as an autonomous institution under the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. This is the first institution in India explicitly devoted to research, training, translation, and service, and capacity-building in biomedical genomics.
Professor/ Scientist-G (01)
The Professor shall assist the Director in such matters as may be determined by the Director from time to time and shall also exercise such powers and perform duties as may be assigned by the Director
- Ph.D. in any branch of Life Sciences or Statistical Science or Computational Science or Genetic Epidemiological Science of relevance to Biomedical Genomics or M.D with 12 years of post-doctoral research experience.
- Excellent Track Record of High-Quality Research, Publications, Patents,
- Awards. Ability to guide large research activities with experience in Administration, Translational Research, and Teaching.
- Possessing excellent leadership ability, experience in successfully running large programmes, Centre of Excellence etc.
Pay & Allowances and other benefits are the same as applicable to Central Government Employees posted in Kalyani/ Kolkata or place of posting. The pay and allowances etc. are presently admissible as per the recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission of the Govt. of India. Other benefits include NPS, Medical reimbursement, LTC, etc. as per rules of the Govt. of India.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
Once applied, the applicants are advised to check the web as well as their registered e-mail regularly for any updates. All further communication will be made through e-mail only. Only Short-listed candidates will be informed through e-mail.
The last date to apply is June 13, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below:
- Faculty Recruitment 2021 (Engineering & Science) at IIITDM Kurnool [10 Vacancies]: Apply by May 15.