Applications are invited from suitable candidates for filling up the following positions against the DBT funded project entitled “Socio-economic upliftment of landless and marginal farmers of Yadgir district (an aspirational district) of Karnataka through goat rearing” at the National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), Hyderabad.
The National Institute of Animal Biotechnology is an Indian autonomous research establishment of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology.
The post details are given below.
1. Project Associate-II (One post)
- Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration (MBA)/ Veterinary Sciences (MVSc)/ MSc (Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology)
- Non-NET-qualified candidates with a post-graduate degree in the above-mentioned disciplines can also apply; who will be paid as per DST guidelines.
- Candidates having experience working on the socio-economic aspect of rural development will be given preference.
Rs. 35,000 + 24 % HRA as per the DST guidelines.
2. Project Associate-I (Three posts)
- Post Graduate Degree in Veterinary Science (MVSc)/ MSc (Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry / Microbiology) with NET qualification or,
- Non-NET-qualified candidates with a post-graduate degree in Life Sciences can also apply; who will be paid as per DST guidelines.
- Candidates with experience in Molecular biology/ Genomics/ Genome sequencing/ Animal Genetics and breeding/ Nanotechnology will be given preference.
Rs. 31000/-PM+24% HRA as per the DST guidelines.
3. Field Assistant (Four Posts)
- Intermediate with Diploma in animal husbandry or veterinary sciences/ BSc (Agriculture/ Life Sciences).
- Candidates with experience in Animal Handling, Animal Breeding, and management with the ability to speak English, Kannada, Hindi, and Telugu will be given preference.
Rs. 20,000/-PM + 24% HRA as per the DST guidelines
How to Apply?
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria can send their biodata with documents in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience certificates, etc. to Dr. Pankaj Suman (Email ID: email@example.com) on or before January 04, 2021. Candidates meeting the essential criteria will be called for an interview through video conferencing on January 05, 2021, at 10 AM.
For full notification, click the link below.