National Institute For Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. ni-msme, the pioneer institute in the field of MSME is playing a major role in providing pro-business environment
to foster the progress of MSME towards success and prosperity.
The raison detre of this Institute is to assist the Government in formulating policies for micro, small and medium enterprises and to help the practicing and potential entrepreneurs through a host of services like training, research, consultancy, information, education and extension.
Government of India and State Governments, in particular, have been pursuing programmes and policies to promote and assist the development of MSMEs to accelerate economic development and to generate employment opportunities and through industrialization in a dispersed way by harnessing local resources.
It is imperative that those who are engaged in this task should have sufficient knowledge not only on government programmes and policies but also to guide the potential entrepreneurs to become successful in all their endeavours.
- To provide insight into the programmes and promotional techniques used to accelerate the development of the enterprises
- To develop analytical skills required for identification of Industrial Opportunities.
- To equip for better implementation of the schemes/programmes.
- To impart skills to motivate and guide the potential entrepreneurs.
- The programme is meant for extension officials of DICs, State corporations and Bank officials. It will also benefit to those who are involved in decision-making and policy implementation of micro small and medium enterprises in their regions
Module 1: Concepts of MSMEs and Policy
Module 2: Industrial Infrastructure
Module 3: Planning of Enterprises
Module 4: Traditional and Rural Enterprises Development
Module 5: Cluster Dynamics
Module 6: Soft skills like personality development, stress management etc.,
Module 7: Promotion of Entrepreneurship and Extension Methods
Module 8: MSME Programmes and Schemes
Module 9: Project Feasibility and appraisal techniques
Benefits to Participants
On completion of the programme, the participants will be able to
- Understand the concepts and role of the micro, small and rural enterprises in the economic prosperity of the region
- Identify gaps in skill development and thereby promoting entrepreneurship development in the local areas
- Acquire skills in identifying sustainable enterprises and the preparation of Business Plan
- Upgrade skills in the approaches on Cluster Development and eco-friendly enterprises.
The programme offers a blend of concept and discussion sessions. Eminent speakers are invited to share their experience in implementing the projects.
Participants will undertake individual/group assignments on various themes related to the MSMEs.
24 – 28 June 2019 (One week)
One-week classroom sessions and Industrial field visits in and around Hyderabad, to have the firsthand information about the MSMEs.
09:00 am -05:00 pm
- Residential (Rs.13,000/- +18% GST is applicable)
- Non-Residential (Rs.10,000/- +18% GST is applicable)
- which include tuition fee, boarding and lodging and excluding travel cost of the participant.
- Fee should be paid in advance by way of demand draft drawn in favour of the Director (Admin & logistics), ni-msme, Yousufguda, Hyderabad – 500 045.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded. However, a substitute may be permitted
Click here to register for this programme.
J. Koteswara Rao, Associate Faculty Member
School of Enterprise Development (SED) NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR MICRO, SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES (ni-msme) (An Organization of the Ministry of MSME, GoI and ISO 9001-2015 Certified)
Yousufguda, Hyderabad – 500 045.
Phone No: 040-23633241, Mobile No: 8106256066