The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), Ministry of Road, Transport and Highways is recruiting for its 40 vacancies for the post of Deputy Manager (Technical) on Direct Recruitment Basis.
Name of the Post: Deputy Manager (Technical)
Number of Vacancies: 40
Reservation: Unreserved: 23, SC: 9, ST: 5, OBC: 3.
Eligibility: Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
Not exceeding 30 years as on July 31, 2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government of India rules applicable for different categories (SC/ST/OBC/PwD).
On the basis of valid GATE scores in Civil Engineering discipline, as on Jult 31, 2017.
How to Apply
Applicants may apply either online or offline:
- Online Application: The applicant may visit NHAI website for applying online.
- Offline Application: In case, the Applicant is unable to apply Online, he may send his duly filled Application form as per the format enclosed at the following address by Speed post/Registered post, so as to reach by 31.07.2017 (6.00 pm).
Deputy General Manager (HR/Admn.-II),
National Highways Authority of India,
G-5 & 6, Sector-10Dwarka, New Delhi-110 075.
- The Upper age limit for the advertised post on Direct Recruitment basis is relaxable as per Govt. of India rules applicable for different categories (SC/ST/OBC/PwD).
- Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- If the Applicant anticipates delay in obtaining NOC from his/her parent department (if applicable), he/she should (a) if Online, submit Online Application by 31.07.2017 (up to 6:00 pm) on NHAI website and (b) if Offline, submit an advance copy of the Application on the address mentioned at para 7 above, so as to reach before the last date prescribed for the receipt of Applications i.e. 31st July, 2017.