About the Scholarship
The Next Genius Foundation, a registered charitable trust in India has introduced The Next Genius Scholarship Program- 2018.
Founded in 2014, The Next Genius Foundation is a registered charitable trust in India that offers full and partial tuition scholarships to outstanding Indian high school students to pursue their undergraduate education in the United States.
The aim is to establish a community of future leaders who will leave a strong impact on society.
In 2018-19, the Trust hopes to award over USD 8 million worth of scholarships to more than 100 students. Scholars are guaranteed both admission as well as funds towards their college tuition. This scholarship covers four years of education in a subject of their choice at one of the following colleges:
- Beloit College, Wisconsin
- Drew University, New Jersey
- Juniata College, Pennsylvania
- Lynn University, Florida
- Millsaps College, Mississippi
- Texas Christian University, Texas
- Union College, New York
- University of Rochester, New York
- Wheaton College, Massachusetts
- Ithaca College, New York
- Knox College, Illinois
- The University of the South, Tennessee
- Washington College, Maryland
In order to be eligible, an applicant must be:
- High School Senior: The student should currently be in Grade 12 (or gap year).
- Citizenship: The student should be an Indian citizen, Indian citizen living abroad, OCI Card Holder or Foreign national living in India.
- Critical Thinking Ability: The student should have strong creative problem solving skills, both in academic and non-academic settings.
- Soft Skills: The student should have strong team playing and communication skills, positive attitude, charisma and leadership skills.
- Personal Vision: The student should have the desire to be an active member of the Next Strong Genius community and give back to society and a desire to study abroad at one of our partner colleges.
- Step 1
Online Application (Deadline – October 10, 2018): Create an account here before Oct 10, 2018.
Log-in, fill the profile information and attempt a practice test.
- Step 2
Online Critical Thinking Test (October 12-14, 2018): Log-in and solve a 2 hour critical thinking assessment here.
Top performers in the assessment are shortlisted for next level.
- Step 3
Candidate Selection (October 29, 2018): Shortlisted students are provided with detailed information about the various scholarships and are invited to identify college(s) of their preference.
- Step 4
College Application (December 14, 2018): Candidates submit a complete college application to a college of their choice.
- Step 5
Interview & Awards in Mumbai (January 12 & 13, 2019): Candidates are invited to Mumbai for a personal interview.
Scholarships are awarded in a public award ceremony.
Scholarship winners have till May 1, 2019 to confirm their acceptances.
Note: The Foundation welcomes applications from students with any learning or medical disability. Equal opportunities are provided to everyone, irrespective of gender, caste, geography, or economic background.
Awarding the final scholarship is solely at the discretion of the Next Genius partner colleges, in consultation with The Next Genius Foundation.
All awards are given, subject to the eligibility criterion and availability of funding. In the case of any foul play (as determined by the Foundation), the foundation reserve the right to withhold awarding the scholarship.
Postal Address: 803, Hubtown Sunmist,
Phone:+91 9167787851 (Mon- Fri, 10 AM to 8 PM)