The University of Cambridge is inviting applications from the UK, EU and Overseas applicants to join CTR Next Generation Fellowship at the Department of Physiology, Development, and Neuroscience.
The main object of the Fixed Term Next Generation studentship is promoting the career prospects of high-caliber individuals pursuing innovative research falling within the remit of the Centre, with particular reference to the trophoblast.
The program is highly flexible to suit individual needs and enables the holder to develop as an independent researcher within a supportive and stimulating environment. The Center for Trophoblast Research (CTR) aims to fund Ph.D. programs starting in October 2020.
- The program will give a personal salary on the Research Associate scale (Grade 7 point 40-48, £31302-£39609 depending on research experience), justified research consumables, essential equipment, and conference travel.
- Winning candidates will be free and genuinely encouraged to apply for additional funds from other sources.
- Eligible Countries: Applications from UK, EU and Overseas students are accepted
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The Ph.D. program will be awarded for research
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Candidates should normally be within 5 years of the award of their Ph.D. (due allowance will be made for those whose career has been affected for personal reasons).
- Applicants must display evidence of academic excellence, a strong research record, and the ability to perform independent research.
- The Fellowships are open to UK, EU, and overseas graduates.
- Applications addressing the Grand Challenges identified by the Centre will be particularly welcomed.
How to Apply?
- To apply, candidates should submit a fully-costed research proposal.
- To download the application form, click here.
- All documents with the application form must be posted to the following address: The Administrator, Centre for Trophoblast Research, Physiology Building, Downing Street, Cambridge CB2 3EG, UK.
- Quote, reference PM20936 on your application and in any correspondence about this vacancy.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit a copy of their CV and the names of 2 referees
- Admission Requirements: Application Candidates should first identify a mentor from the list of Principal Investigators within the Centre, and discuss their research plans with them.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have English language proficiency in writing, speaking, and reading.
Email ID: email@example.com