Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) invites applications from the Indian Nationals for the New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarship 2019 in the Master’s/Ph.D. level. Apply online by March 28.
Level of Courses:
- Climate Change and the Environment
- Disaster Risk Management
- Food Security and Agriculture
- Renewable energy
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the subject or allied fields.
- Preference will be given candidates who are 39 years old or younger.
- To apply online, click here.
- Submit New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarship application form (copy attached) duly filled along with the supporting documents by 28.03.2019 to the Under Secretary (Scholarship), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education, West Block- 1, 2nd Floor, Wing-6, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066.
Under Secretary (Scholarship)
For more information, click here.