Entries are now invited for the New Media Writing Prize 2020. The New Media Writing Prize (NMWP) showcases exciting and inventive stories and poetry that integrate a variety of formats, platforms, and digital media.
This international event is now in its 11th year. The NMWP encourages and promotes the best in new media writing and is leading the way toward the future of the ‘written’ word and storytelling.
The NMWP has attracted entries from the very best and most innovative writers in the field, from all around the world.
The winner will receive £1000 (Rs. 94,743.02 approx.) donated by if:book UK.
- Anyone can apply. Whether you are a student, a professional, an artist, a writer, a developer, or a designer, the competition is open to all.
- It’s an international competition, open to all outside the UK.
- Entries do not need to be in English.
Each entry should contain the following information within the text of the online form:
- Title of the work.
- Entrant’s contact details: name, email address, telephone number, and postal address. For joint entries, all entrants’ contact details must be provided with the identification of the main entrant for contact purposes.
- Access details, eg URL. If an app, we will need 6 free access codes for the judges.
- Entrant’s short autobiography (50-100 words). For joint entries, all entrants must provide their autobiographies.
- Student entrants must provide proof of identity which should be copied into the entry form, in the short biography section, e.g. a scanned copy of the entrant’s Student Union ID card or university enrolment number, which will be authenticated at the organizer’s discretion.
- No attachments will be accepted. The email may contain links but may not contain footnotes or formatted text.
To submit your entries online, click here.
The last date to submit your entries is December 18, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.