About the Course
Feminism as an academic discipline has always pushed Theory to its limits, and in doing so has also created new percepts and themes to further its edifice. After the Fifth Wave and MeToo, it is the search for feminist agency within the contours of Posthumanism, and a critique of neoliberal corporate feminism by radical feminist activists that fuel the engine of academic feminism.
This course offers an introduction to a possible redefinition of feminism in our ‘nationalistic’ times, and a schizoanalytic, psychoanalytic and dialectical examination of feminisms in India and around the globe.
What you’ll learn?
- The Five Waves of Feminism
- History of Humanism
- Feminism and the Humanist Concern
- Indian Feminisms — Dalit Feminism,
- Postcolonial Feminism
- Cultural Feminism and
- Revolutionary Feminism
- Feminism for the 99%
- Futural Feminisms
- Posthuman Feminisms
- Schizoanalysis and Feminism
- Posthuman Epistemology — Feminism,
- Sexuality, Gender
- Non-anthropocentric Feminism
- Becoming Woman
Who will benefit?
Teachers and scholars of Liberal Arts Programs interested in Critical Theory and Feminism; faculty of AICTE institutes.
- Interested one can register via this page.
- NIL for AICTE-QIP sponsored participants and For others – INR 5,000/- (Five thousand) + GST @18% per participant.
Dr Saswat Samay Das