Neuroscience Meeting started as an experiment, an attempt to organize a much-needed Neuroscience meeting that is low-cost in both logistics and time without compromising scientific content. Given the participation and the scientific payback last time, we think this should become a tradition. The second edition of NGN (Jan 2 – 4, 2020) promises to be NGN-1 and much more.
To keep things simple, sustainable, minimize time costs, and keep the focus on science, we ask participants to fund their own trip. We especially encourage participation from students and postdocs.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune (IISER Pune), established 2006, is one of the seven Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research of India. It is located in Pune, Maharashtra. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune was ranked 23 overall in India by National Institutional Ranking Framework. (NIRF) in 2019
The program will include research talks, discussions and poster sessions over the first two days. On the final day, we will take our science outdoors – A trip to the Western Ghats.
Call for Abstracts
- Present your groundbreaking ideas and research that excites you with your tribe.
- All submitted abstracts will be accommodated-as a talk or a poster presentation.
- A selection committee including students, postdocs and senior scientists from diverse fields of Neuroscience will work to ensure a fair representation of topics and participants with different levels of experience.
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- The registration fee is INR 1500/-.
- The last date to submit your abstracts and register is November 15, 2019.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org