JOB POST: PwD Candidates @ NEIGRIHMS, Shillong; 3 Vacancies: Apply by July 10
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following Group ‘A’ posts at North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang on direct recruitment for Person with Disability (PWD) only.
Eligible/suitable candidates are requested to submit their applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of certificates & testimonials, two copies of recent passport size photographs.
Candidates working in Government/Semi Government/Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Institutions are instructed to submit their application through proper channel. Candidates should note that mere fulfilling of the minimum requisite qualifications & experience shown against each post bestows no right on them to be call for test/interview.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview as the Institute deemed fit. Only Indian citizens need to apply.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for Govt. servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Govt. of India.
- Relaxation of upper age limit will also be allowed as per Govt. Rules, where reservations of posts are meant for these categories only.
- Persons working under Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous organization should submit their applications through proper channel. They may, however, send an advance copy of the application along with enclosures which should reach before the prescribed last date.
- The decision of the Institute as to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
- The applicants, who do not have requisite qualifications up to the last date for submission of applications, will not be considered.
- Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum educational qualification and experience doesn’t bestow right to a candidate to be called for interview.
- Institute reserves the right to reject or accept any candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
- Due to dearth of quarters, the institute is not in a position to provide quarters to selected candidates. If quarters are not provided the officer will be entitled to House Rent Allowances (HRA) as per prescribed rules.
- The Institute will not be responsible for non-receipt/late receipt of any communication send by the candidates due to postal delay/lost in transit.
- Complete applications may be sent in the prescribed proforma alongwith attested copies of certificates/testimonials and two copies of recent passport size photographs to the “Recruitment Cell, Establishment Section – II”, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018 SUPERSCRIBING “Application for the post of…..”.
- Prescribed proforma of application form can be downloaded in PDF format from Institute’s website http://www.neigrihms.gov.in.
- Last date for submission of applications is 07.2017.
For more details, please visit this link.
About the Author
The author is a final year law student from Calcutta who takes her subject seriously and passionately. Spends most of her time online, with dozens of browser tabs open at a time. Is a bookworm, pop-culture geek, and a foodie. Willing to work for pizza.