NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) 2019 (NEET (UG) – 2019) will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in Indian Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India except for the institutions established through an Act of Parliament i.e. AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry.
Date of Entrance Test
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET (UG) – 2019 will be conducted on 5th May, 2019 (Sunday) from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m. The duration of test will be three (03) hours. The schedule will remain unaltered even if the date of test is declared a public
Eligibility to appear in NEET (UG) – 2019
- The candidate has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course.
- The upper age limit for NEET (UG) is 25 years as on the date of examination with relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and persons entitled for reservation under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
How to apply
Instructions for filling Online Application Form:
- Download Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form. Read these carefully to ensure your eligibility.
- Follow the 4 steps given below to Apply Online:
- Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
- Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (between 10 kb – 200 kb) and Candidate’s Signature (between 4 kb – 30kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Make payment of fee using suitable mode of payment through bank as per details given in Chapter – 4, (mode of submission of Application Form and payment of fee) and keep proof of fee paid.
- Print at least four printouts of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee.
- All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate times.
- Submission of Online application forms: 01.11.2018 (Thursday) to 30.11.2018 (Friday) upto 23:50 Hrs. (IST)
- Schedule for successful payment of Online fee: 01.11.2018 (Thursday) to 01.12.2018 (Saturday) upto 23:50 Hrs. (IST)
- Online correction of data in application form: 14.01.2019 (Monday) to 31.01.2019 (Thursday)
- Date of uploading of Admit Cards on NTA website: From 15.04.2019
- Declaration of Result*: By 05.06.2019 (Wednesday)
Help Desk: 8076535482, 7703859909
E-mail id: email@example.com
For full details, visit the official website given here.