The Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Tripura announces NEC Merit Scholarship, Tripura 2019 for students of professional/ technical/ management/ M.Phil/ PhD courses.
The scholarship aims at providing financial aid to students of North Eastern Region undergoing studies in various disciplines at recognized institution within or outside North Eastern Region, but within India.
- Permanent resident of Tripura.
- Having scored at least 70% (General) and 60% (ST and SC) in the last qualifying examination for diploma/ degree/ PG/ M.Phil and PhD courses.
- Having annual family income of less than 4.5 Lacs from all sources.
- Not a receipt of any other financial assistance from other source.
The current stipend rates are:
- Diploma: Rs. 20,000 per annum
- Degree: Rs. 22,000 per annum
- Post Graduate: Rs. 25,000 per annum
- M.Phil/ PhD: Rs. 30,000 per annum
The rates are subjected to revision from time to time.
- Register through National Scholarship Portal.
- Fill in all required details.
- Upload necessary supporting documents.
- Finally submit the application form.
- Download the application form from here.
- Fill in all required details with black ink.
- Attach all required documents.
- Send duly filled application form along with supporting documents to the Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Tripura.
For any queries, contact
Directorate of Higher Education
Office Lane, Jay Nagar,
Phone: 0381 232 4689