Foundation for Nutrition (NFN), an initiative of the National Dairy Development Board, is organising painting competition for children in connection with World Milk Day 2020.
Milk the key to physical & mental strength
Children of 10 to 15 years of age, born between 31 March, 2005 and 31 March, 2010
- Winner: 10,000
- First Runner Up: 7,000
- Second Runner Up: 5,000
- e-certificates to all participants
Participation is FREE, no entry fee is charged
How to submit?
Register & upload scanned copy of the painting on the link available here preferably in jpg/jpeg/png format.
- Due weightage will be given to the creativity, composition and originality of the painting
- The genuineness of the shortlisted paintings will be verified through personal interaction online and a video presentation by the participant.
- Student/ Participant must use art paper of the size 30 cm X 42 cm, A3 size sheet
- Painting material such as pencil, oil pastel, colour crayons, watercolours and mixed media of these can be used.
- The hard copy of the original painting will have to be couriered along with bank account details/ cancelled cheque by winners only.
- No entry will be returned. The copyright of all entries will rest with NFN who hold the right to take the decision on further use of paintings without taking permission from the participant
Submit latest by 31 May 2020, 5:00 pm
For any query, please write at firstname.lastname@example.org