About the fellowship
The Research Fellowship (RF) scheme of the National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) is open to candidates who qualify the Eligibility Test for enrolment in to Ph.D program particularly in the field of Hospitality Management/ Administration. However, please note that these are qualifying tests only and do not bestow a fellowship upon the candidate
- Candidate should have regular Master’s degree in Hospitality or allied subject, after a basic UG degree in Hospitality Management/ Administration subject with an aggregate of more than 55% marks (in UG and PG).
- Qualified in the eligibility examination to get admission in the the Ph.D. program in hospitality field.
- Agreed to become the full time Research Fellow at the NCHM or any of Institute, under its umbrella.
- Not drawing salary/ remuneration/ fellowship from any other Organisation/ Agency
- Have the valid Adhaar Number and PAN number
Joining in Fellowship & Reggistration in Ph.D
- The candidate must join the fellowship within 6 months from date of issue of the award letter.
- For the candidates already registered/admitted in Ph.D., the fellowship shall commence from the date of their joining to the fellowship.
- For the candidates who are not yet registered/admitted in Ph.D., the fellowship shall commence from the date of joining as a research fellow after declaring successful to get registered in Ph.D programme.
- The tenure of the fellowship is minimum of 3 years and maximum of five years from date of commencement of fellowship.
- Registration for Ph.D. is mandatory within 2 years from the date of declaring successful to get registered in Ph.D programme.
National Council for Hotel
Management & Catering Technology
A-34, Sector-62, Noida -201309
Toll Free Phone No. 1800 180 3151