NCHM JEE-2020: Examination for B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration [Apr 25]: Apply by Mar 20
The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India (GOI) has established the National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organization under the Society Registration Act 1860 for conducting efficient, transparent and international standard tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admissions to premier higher education institutions.
NTA will conduct the National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination 2020 (NCHM JEE-2020)on the same pattern as per the year 2019 i.e., Computer Based Test on April 25, 2020 from 09:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. for admission to the B.Sc.Course in Hospitality and Hotel Administration(B.Sc.HHA) across the Country.
B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration
The Bachelor of Science program in Hospitality and Hotel Administration is offered jointly by the National Council for Hotel Management and the Indira Gandhi National Open University. The Three-Year (Six Semester) course equips students with all the required skills, knowledge and attitude to efficiently discharge supervisory responsibilities in the Hospitality sector.
- 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
- Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in NCHM JEE 2020 on provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30.09.2020
- General/ Non Creamy Layer OBC: Rs. 900
- EWS: Rs. 700
- SC/ST/PwD: Rs. 450
- Transgender: Rs. 450
Click here to fill the application form.
- On-line submission of Applications Form: 20.03.2020
- Date for the uploading of scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph & Signature: 20.03.2020
- Date for the successful final transaction of Fee: 21.03.2020
For any further information, visit the notification here.
About the Author